October 30, 2013

Beautiful Abbey!

Meet Abbey! Is she gorgeous or what?! I seriously cannot get over these pictures! I couldn't be more happy with how they're turning out! From the short time I was with Abbey, I quickly learned she is a beautiful soul and a free spirit! She was such a breeze to capture with those expressive eyes. And she knows how to rock the serious face, big time! She's the best one I've ever had! I know for sure whatever path she decides to take in life is going to be a great one. I can just tell this girl has a very bright future ahead of her! Thank you so much for choosing RP Photography, and I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!
 
Peace, Love, and Photos!
 
 
So pretty
 
Those are her real eyes, people! No editing!
 
 
 
 
 
Love this one
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment