October 15, 2012

The precious Baird family!

Oh my word! Are these people cute or what?! They looked like a magazine family, I was loving it! Meet the Bairds! Brittany works at my vet's office, I swear we are all like a little family! I appreciate the quality care they give my little Murphy-man! I have taken some pics of these kiddos before, but was really excited they wanted to do a shoot with the whole family, dog included! The kids did so well, and were as cute as they have ever been! Really really enjoyed this shoot! Love me some Baird family! Thanks for choosing RPphoto and enjoy your sneak peek! :) Ps- I know I've been using this quilt a lot... it's so perfect, and people are requesting it!
 
Peace, Love, and Photos!
 
Baird Street
 
 
 
This kills me! So adorable!
 
 
 
Daddy's girl
 
He's such a ham!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment