November 13, 2011

Cuties!

My favorite couple, hands down! Meet Natasha and Brent! Nat and I have been Alpha Gam sisters and good friends for a few years now :) They were troopers through the crazy Oklahoma wind and cold, but it payed off because I got some incredibly adorable shots! In fact, I had issues trying to pick my favorites! These two love birds are just precious, as you can see! Christ shines through them like you'd never believe. This kind of love is special and rare... and I hope to have a relationship like theirs someday! I am so glad you found each other and wish you a lifetime of love and joy! Can't wait for March 31st! Wooo! Love you niecey :)

Peave, LOVE, and Photos!


Showin' off the kicks!



Holy moly, my friend is pretty!


Loooove this shot

Love me a good sunflare!


Ahhh! Definitely one of my faves!







No comments:

Post a Comment