December 30, 2010

Oh. My. Word....

I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am about these shots! I asked my friend Jordan to help me out with pics for my portfolio..... and you can see why, because he's the cutest thing I've ever seen! And major props to him because he's got the serious face down like nobody's business! He also has a great eye for photography!  And shout-out to the Easleys for letting me use their beautiful cars as props! The turquoise one is a 1958 Ford Fairlane Skyliner, and the blue one is a 1927 Willys Knight! These are everything I wanted them to be! They are so mysterious and inviting, just as I was invisioning! Thanks again to my wonderful friends!

Peace, Love, and Photos!







Why, hello James Dean



I'm hiding in this one, can you find me? :)







Love this!








No comments:

Post a Comment