November 17, 2010

Love love love...

Folks, I've set a new record! Most pics on one blog post! Meet Gabby and Ken.... there were some crazy amounts of cuteness going on during their engagement shoot, I had such a hard time picking my faves, sooo that's why there's 31! Yep, count 'em, THIRTY ONE! I just absolutely adore this couple and I cannot wait for their wedding in May- which will be the first one I've done solo! It's been such a joy getting to know them, and I am honored and blessed to shoot their pics! I love how sweet, but yet, goofy they are with each other! I'm so happy for you guys and enjoy your sneak peek!

Peace, Love, and Photos!













I really love this one ^

















And here are a couple goofy ones I had to share...


"What a great heart guys..."  haha! :)


1 comment:

  1. catherine17.11.10

    LOVE THEM!!!!!!! I'm talking about the pictures and the couple! :)

    ReplyDelete