June 5, 2010

Love birds...

Meet Kristi and Tyler! Aren't they the cutest couple you've ever seen?! I was so so excited for this shoot- and not to mention I have so many favorites! Tyler is leaving in just a few days- he's off to military basic :( These two were wanting some pictures together before he left, and I am honored that I could help them out. Kristi and I have been great friends (and sisters!) for a couple years now and I just absolutely love her to death. She and Tyler are so perfect for eachother, I can't even put it into words! To my Boo Boo and Ty Ty, I just love you guys to pieces and wish you the best of luck through this new chapter in your relationship. And Ty Ty, thank you for your future service to our country, stay strong out there!

Peace, Love, and Photos!











No comments:

Post a Comment