May 11, 2010

Young love...

Meet Katie and Dustin. Katie is an old childhood friend of mine....from little league soccer (the Rowdy Girls...haha!) to high school graduation. Katie has always been so sweet. I was so excited when she contacted me about this shoot! We ventured through the old part of our hometown, Yukon, and found some really cool spots! Thanks again guys! You rock and I wish you the best of luck in your relationship!

Peace, Love, and Photos!








They had such a cute idea of doing Ou vs OSU pictures....I have to admit, I'm with Dustin on this one. Boomer Sooner!!!

So funny!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous17.5.10

    These are great pictures Rachel! Really cute! -Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous27.5.10

    No problem best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree! i love every single one of these and i can't thank you enough for them :)

    ReplyDelete